Thursday, January 16, 2014

My dream has come true!

I have found my own little slice of Heaven on Earth, it's a place called Restoration Emporium.  And here's the cherry on top, I get to sell my furniture there.  I have no doubt in my mind that this was God's plan for me all along.  The people I have met in the short time of being there have been such a blessing to me in this season of life.

If you have not been down to the West Bottoms to the "First Weekends" vintage shops, it's a MUST to get checked off the to-do list.  And RE: should be your first stop!!!  Many people say it's like Pinterest in real life.  Simply a magical place, you can't help but feel at home there.

I'm so very honored and grateful to the Huff Family for allowing me to be a part of their dream.  Happy shopping y'all!!!!


Walking in the doors of RE:...ahhhhhhhh!!!!

Open the first weekend of every month Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  And they have boutique hours the rest of the time, Tuesday-Saturday 11-3:00.  1300 W. 13th St. Kansas City, MO  (913) 915-2124





Here are a couple pictures of my booth my first month at RE:.




No comments:

Post a Comment