Tuesday, August 7, 2012

New items for sale

Well I finally did it!  Neal and I decided it was time to rent a booth at our local antique mall.  Quite frankly I'm tired of our house looking like there's a constant estate sale happening.  It's been fun shopping and working on projects with my hubby.  We even went on our first "picking" adventure, I was in antique heaven!  I could have spent all day in there but it was over 100 degrees out and the warehouse didn't have AC.  But the jewels we did find were worth all the suffering!  We've got our booth all set up and ready to go.  Please take the drive out to Augusta to see our things.  The mall is great and I promise you'll find something you can't live without even if it's not in my booth. ;)

Here are a couple big items that are for sale.

Hutch $380.00

Secretary w/ side cabinet $295



Coffee table $280.00




No comments:

Post a Comment